Social Housing is also provided by Housing Associations, more commonly known as Registered Providers.

A number of Registered Providers across Gedling are a part of the Homesearch partnership and also advertise their available or soon to be available homes on the Homesearch website.  To be considered for housing by any of these organisations you must also have submitted an application for housing.

Accent Nene

Derwent Living

East Midlands Housing Association

Gedling Homes

Guinness Northern Counties


Housing 21

Longhurst & Havelock Homes

Metropolitan Housing

Nottingham Community Housing Association

PA Housing Group

Places for People Homes

Platform Housing

Tuntum Housing Association